Our expertise in Motorsports allows us to offer you custom projects services. To start your own, click here.
MooreSport undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the goods except as otherwise provided in this contract. We assume no responsibility that the goods will be fit for any particular purpose save those specified in our documentation, and under no circumstances are to be liable for any damage or injury to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty. MooreSport components are intended for off-road use only, and must be installed by trained and certified professionals. Do not attempt installation of these components unless you are a certified and insured technician.
All components manufactured by, or sold under the MooreSport name hold a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner. Warranty is intended to cover components only when they are used in the manner for which they were originally designed. Warranty is void on all products that show evidence of abuse, lack of proper maintenance, improper installation, misapplications or alteration in any way whatsoever from their original design. Exclusions to these warranties include, but are not limited to, any normal maintenance and wear items such as drive belts, brake pads and rotors, engine oil, bearing liners, shock bushings and grease, etc. MooreSport accepts no responsibility for any costs or grievances incurred by failure of parts; including but not limited to labor, shipping, towing and/or storage costs.
In the unlikely event a problem occurs with a MooreSport component, please contact us immediately at (450) 281-2100 during our normal business hours. When speaking to a customer representative, you will need to have your invoice number on hand. The following steps will then be followed:
- Our representative will determine if the product will have to be returned to us for inspection.
- The retailer or the customer will ship the component in question back to MooreSport, including the original sales receipt and a clear description of the exact problem experienced. It is the responsibility of the retailer or the customer to pay for shipping back to MooreSport.
- If we find the component to be defective as per our warranty guidelines, we will repair, replace, or issue credit to the customer at our discretion.
- Any repaired or replaced product will be returned to the retailer or customer, standard ground freight prepaid (air shipments may have a freight surcharge). Please note that no replacement warranty parts can be shipped until original parts are returned to MooreSport for inspection.
When receiving a shipment, please inspect packages immediately in the presence of the delivery person. Damage claims must be made with the freight carrier within 3 (three) days of receiving items. MooreSport is not responsible for any damages incurred in transit. If you receive an incorrect item due to our error, we will replace it with the correct components and cover the freight costs for the incorrect parts to be returned to us. If an incorrect or un-ordered part is received, you have 7 days from the date of receipt to make a claim. No claims made after this period will be honored.
We accept bank transfer (electronic funds transfer) or PayPal (for CC payments). Please note that there is a 2% surcharge on all orders over $2000 paid via PayPal.
Gift certificates may be redeemed at any of our authorized distributors listed on our website. Amount is applicable to MooreSport manufactured parts only. They may not be exchanged for equivalent cash value or refunds. Valid for 2 years after purchase / receipt.
- Conception & Consulation : 125$ US per hour.
- Production (Includes tooling and basic materials) 175$ US per hour.